Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Friday, March 12, 2010

Luke And His Daddy

After my last post I really started thinking about how similar Luke and Brian are. Most people have commented that Luke looks more like me (or more like my brother, Rett), but I see Brian's traits in him more and more. Obviously Luke can sleep anywhere, in any position, which is just like Brian. Luke also sometimes sleeps with his eyes half open, again like Brian. There are several other things I have noticed, and it will be so fun to see what other new things we discover.
Luke is also getting to the point where he gets very excited when Brian gets home from work. It is so cute to see him light up when his daddy walks in the room. Luke and I play all day, but when Brian gets home the playing gets stepped up a notch! There is a lot of wrestling and giggling going on. I feel so blessed that my child gets such a wonderful daddy who loves him so much.
Here are some some fun pics of Luke with his daddy.
Luke is watching Brian throw the ball for Ernie.
Luke was waiting for him to get home and looked out the window for a good 20 minutes before Brian pulled in.
Look at that smushed nose! =)

1 comment:

  1. so cute! it really is fun to see your husband in a whole new light, huh? and I think it is just precious to see your son love their dad too! I love all the pics and the post :)

    ReplyDelete