Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Monday, March 29, 2010

Music, Mischief and Melba Toast

Today was such a fun day! It was our first day of Kindermusik at the community center. This is the first class I have ever done with Luke. We signed up with Isabelle and her mom, Corrie, a few months ago. Luke really enjoyed his first class. He loved shaking all the instruments and did a lot of giggling. The only problem we had was that I was constantly having to reign him in. Luke was always wanting to crawl towards the other babies. This normally would be no big deal, but Luke is not the most gentle. Poor little Isabelle has been on the receiving end of his grabbing a few times! Here they are playing nicely before class started. And here we are after class. We are definitely looking forward to next week for class number 2. After going home and getting lunch and a nap, Luke and I joined Corrie and Isabelle again for a nice long walk. It was such a gorgeous day and the kids had fun swinging at the playground and sitting by the pond. Here they are enjoying their puffs on the blanket. Boy those puffs go quick! Luke enjoyed sitting in the grass and looking at the pond, almost as much as he enjoyed tasting the grass. =) Ok and now for the mischief. Well, as I have said before, he is into everything! He now opens the cabinets and wants to pull everything out. I got very frustrated telling him "no" so many times, that finally I just gave in and directed him to the Tupperware cabinet and let him go to town. He thought this was just the best thing ever. Now I just need to get Brian to baby proof the other cabinets, so we don't have this problem anymore! And finally, Luke had his first toast the other day. We gave him a Gerber Biter Biscuit. My mom told me that back in the day Melba Toast was what all the kids ate. I didnt see Melba at the store so Gerber it was. Luke had so much fun eating the little biscuit, but I must say it was disgusting! It turned into a soggy mess very quickly. Here is the proof, but just know the pictures don't do it justice. =)

1 comment:

  1. oh isn't this weather WONDERFUL! I love the pics of Luke by the pond! You just want to reach through the screen and squeeze him!







    +

    ReplyDelete