Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tag!

My friend Jocelyn tagged me in this fun little game. Here are the rules.
  1. Open your first photo folder on your computer
  2. Scroll to the 10th picture
  3. Post that pic and the story behind it
  4. Tag other people

Here is my pic.

This was taken the last year Brian and I were at A&M. For those of you that don't know, Brian went to Iowa State for 2 years and walked on the swim team. After his freshman year the swim team was cut due to budgeting, so Brian walked on the basketball team. After his sophomore year he transferred to A&M for various reasons, but the main one was because of me. =) He was at A&M for a total of 3 years and had a great time playing basketball at the rec just for fun. He had no intention of walking on again, but in the fall of 2004 he was asked by the head coach to walk on after someone saw him playing pickup at the rec. So the above picture is Brian in action as an Aggie Basketball player. It was so fun going to the games and seeing him out there. Well there you go. That's my pic and the story that goes with it. So I thought this was pretty fun so I will tag... Corrie Jessica Brooke (no pressure though, you don't have to do it, I just thought it was fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment