Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hodge Podge

It is much harder to find the time to blog with two kids, thus I am way behind! Here is a hodge podge of random pictures taken that I haven't been able to get to.
Sweet Audrey used to LOVE to sleep her in her swing (not the case anymore). Sometimes when she was super fussy we would have to swaddle her and pull the cover down, so she couldn't see anyone. Just had to document this, because I love that all you can see are her little feet.
Uncle Rett came to visit a few weeks ago, and brought Luke a super cool fireman hat. Luke loved it so much, it was the only thing he wanted to wear after bath time. =)
Audrey loves her Uncle Rett.
My Uncle Todd now coaches for Pitt and Audrey was showing her support on game day with Auntie E.
Ready for my bath.
This girl is getting some chunk on her. =)
Speaking of baths, Luke had a blast taking a daily bath with Benjamin this past weekend. While the men were in Vegas for Grant's 21st birthday, the ladies and kids had a blast at Tula's.
Morning prayers with Tula before my...
...donut! Tula always makes things extra special when we are at her house.
Just some Audrey sweetness at Tula's.
Sporting Tula's glasses. =)
Enjoying the beautiful weather.
Luke is into everything! I thought he was into everything before, but in the past 2 weeks he seems to be discovering things around the house that he never touched before. We have had an incident where he knocked over bookshelf breaking picture frames, pots, and a Willow Tree figurine. He opened the DVD player slot trying to put movies in the other day, and yesterday I walk into my bathroom to find him with a bloody face and tiny cuts all over. Yes, he tried to shave himself! He moved a stool into the bathroom, stood on it, reached into the way back of the top drawer and pulled out Brian's razor. Ahhh this kid! (this may make me look like a bad mom, but I swear these things happen in a split second!)
I'll end with Audrey's latest accomplishment...smiling! She started this on Monday at a little over 6 weeks old and is just so sweet. She isn't very consistent yet, but it sure melts my heart when we get one out of her. Here is a little half smile we were able to catch with the camera.

1 comment:

  1. i know what you mean about things happening in a split second... I think that the distraction of baby #2 gives them 2 split seconds and they can therefore get into much more trouble! LOVE the smiling pic Audrey!

    ReplyDelete