Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Preschool Parade

Today at school was the fall festival. The kids got to wear their Halloween costumes and Luke was super excited. Here is our little shark all ready to go. They started out the morning with a parade. Here is Luke rounding the corner holding Dora the Explorer's (aka Lucy's) hand.
They were so cute. Luke was wide eyed and waving to all the parents.
He never let little Lucy's hand go. =)
The parade was so cute, and I know Luke is loving all the games and Halloween fun right now. I can't wait to pick him up and hear all about it. When I ask him what he did at school he will probably just tell me "eat lunch". That is all I can usually get out of him. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment